Number one U.S. Hispanic media buyer needed to reposition its advertising message and brand image in order to increase sales.
- We developed an original national study with hard-to- reach Unacculturated Latinos to identify product innovations and advertising effectiveness.
- Using Brand Blueprint ™ to stage the study in three phases to understand the archetype of the brand, cognitive schemas that were linked to consumers’ consideration sets and benefit testing to redefine the clients’ product.
[ Data altered to protect client ]
- We identified the core structure of the brand, the core values associated with the product and repositioned it for the target market.
- Without increasing its advertising budget, client sales jumped 30% over three years.
- Client still a loyal customer of SocialQuest